Fire Risk Assessments
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (FSO) came into effect in October 2006 and rplaced over 70 pieces of fire safety law.
The FSO applies to all non-domestic premises in England and Wales, including the common parts of blocks of flats and houses in multiple occupation (HMO).
The law applies to you if you are:
- Responsible for business premises.
- An employer or self- employed with business premises.
- Responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes.
- A charity or voluntary organisation.
- A contractor with a degree of control over any premises.
- Providing accommodation for paying guests.
Under the FSO, the responsible person must carry out a fire safety risk assessment and implement and maintain a fire management plan.
Our Fire Risk Assessment professional has over 20 years experience as a front line fire-fighter in the Cheshire Fire & Rescue Services, a certificate in Fire Risk Assessment and a NEBOSH certificate.
In addition to providing you with a detailed Fire Risk Assessment, our provider will work with you in putting together your Fire Management Plan and also tailor any Fire Training needs your team may have, delivered in a relaxed and informal manner.